||The Annual General Meeting of the Foodhall project, which is currently running everything from workshops to music events every Friday evening. Everyone is welcome. They say "Whether you've been volunteering for years or have never visited us before; this is an open, public event".
17:45 Arrive, make yourself a cup of tea, grab a snack
18:00 AGM begins. Sharing on what Foodhall is, and what is happening
18:45 Explanation of the group discussion format
19:00 Group discussions and future visioning
20:00 Dinner is served
20:30 Congratulations to the chefs, collections of donations for food, and feeding back of ideas
If you would like to bring along a donation for our kitchen please check the list here. Accessibility info is online here.
Registration (free, just to let them know how many are coming) is at the link below.
- Hear about all the projects happening in Foodhall
- Discuss ideas to happen in Foodhall
- Ideas for how we can work together to make these things happen
- Shared dinner altogether as one
- Not a voting, shouting or arguing meeting
- Washing up helping expected