||Voluntary Action Sheffield (VAS) presents information, debate and workshops about using campaigning and influencing to make a positive difference. What works? A panel of people involved locally and nationally will share their ideas and experiences and take questions from the audience.
A free event, but booking is compulsory, booking deadline Monday 21 November
- Harmit Kambo, Sheila McKechnie Foundation
- Paul Hodgkin, Patient Opinion
- Sarah Eldridge, City of Sanctuary
- Simon Geller, Cycle Sheffield
- Followed by the Annual General Meeting of VAS, including a short presentation by new Chief Executive, Sue White